Cuenta Liquidez (Cash Account)
Get the maximum value for your resources
What is Cash Account?
It is a new service at Banco de Costa Rica to better care for its individuals and corporations, offering a new checking account with special features that allows a quick and easy way to obtain higher yield.
Customers can transfer funds electronically from their other accounts to the CASH ACCOUNT and viceversa, getting a good cash flow with high yield.
Who will benefit?
It is aimed at individuals and corporations who have in their accounts minimum balances to be applied to cash account.
- Pays a higher rate than traditional checking accounts
- Does not allow check writing
- Credits and debits are made electronically
- It can be linked to new and existing accounts, individual or corporate ones
- Interests are daily calculated and monthly credited
- Interest rate is the same every day, including weekends and holidays
- Interests will be recognized from ¢5.000.000 to $50.000.
- Traditional checking accounts requirements apply.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone (506) 2211-1111