In financial market, our checking account is available for your company to manage your money in sight and to immediately have funds deposited in cash, providing security and agility to the flow of operations that your company requires. It is a money management contract in sight that is signed between customer and the financial institution in both colones and US dollars.
Benefits and features:
- Security of deposited funds and management versatility
- Use of complementary services to the checking account, which includes:
- Tax Payment
- Employer Contribution Payment
- Business Payroll Payment
- Affiliation to Bancatel automated system (consultation module and business module), which allows companies to perform banking transactions 24 hours a day, such as balance inquiries, check values in transit, deposits accounted for, checks accounted for, statements sent via fax, stop payments, temporary blocking of checking account, query about BCR checks that your company receives as payment (immediately separating funds for three days).
- Telebán system which is an electronic means of communication by which customers have access to bank account database through a MODEM, and therefore consult account movements, wire transfer and files to reconcile accounts, all from your company through a computer.
- Vendor Payment by electronic means through Telebán system.
- Affiliation to self-service system, Personal Banking, to request information on screen or for printing checking account movements, VISA card and others.
- Night Mailbox for checking account deposits without being in line, schedules.
- Money exchange and liquidation
- You can deposit cash, national and foreign checks, as well as other securities.
- More than 75 branches around the country with an integrated system of accounts, which facilitates all your operations, no matter at the branch you are.
- Agreements for the administration of surplus balances in checking account, to obtain higher yield.
- Possibility to use the Cuenta Cruzada system, for greater protection of funds.
- Stop payment service to block lost or stolen checks.
- Automatic charges for payment of telephone service, banking sections, loans, among others.
Euros Accounts offer:
- Facilitates the process and gives security to the client to comply with his obligations abroad from his own account.
- Cash deposits in his account and with checks in Euros.
- Money orders.
- Change of traveler’s checks in Euros.
- International Transfers
- Payments in Euros abroad
- Payment of attractive interest rates
For more information, contact your Account Executive, who will gladly visit you to coordinate application procedures for your company, or if you prefer, call us (see contacts) or email us, and we gladly assist you with your request.
Telephone: (506) 2211-1111